We are excited to announce a new TRE Level 1 course in Dublin on April 13th to 15th 2012. The course will be run by Riccardo Cassiani Ingoni and Steve Haines.
Title: TRE Dublin Level 1, April 13-15th 2012, 3 day TRE course with Riccardo Cassiani Ingoni and Steve Haines
The course will be very practical. The goal is to help you deepen your experience of the tremors. Each morning and afternoon session you will be supported through the exercises and tremors. There will be plenty of time for discussion and sharing of your experiences. We will explore the theory behind the model, see the highlights below. We will also develop your skills so you can begin to support other people through the exercises. By completing the follow up Level 1 certification process you will be certified to teach the exercises to other individuals.
- Elements of neuroanatomy and neurophysiology
- Elements of bioenergetics, neuropsychology and psychosomatics
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression, ageing
- Iliopsoas muscle in the fight-flight response
- Cortex, limbic system, autonomic nervous system
- Neurogenic tremors in mammals, the neuroethology of the stress response
- Guidelines for the induction of neurogenic tremors
- Research on TRE
- The practical part will be a minimum of 10 hours
Dates: Friday 13th April to Sunday 15th April 2012,
Times: 9.30 to 5.30pm (finish at 4.30pm on Sunday)
Venue: Marino Conference Centre, Griffith Avenue, Dublin 9. Marino Conference Centre is a beautiful old college in north Dublin, close to the city centre. The room we will use looks on to the tree lined grounds. There is very reasonably priced accommodation available at the venue, contact the venue for details. There is a good canteen for lunch and easy, free parking.
Cost: €330 full price, €290 early bird if payment received by 13th March 2012
Deposit of €80 will secure a place. To claim the early bird after paying the deposit the balance of €210 must be paid before 13th March 2012