Student Tracker App
- Add, View and Update all elements of your TRE Certification process on the App
- Supervision covers contact with Mentor, records are usually entered by the Mentor and measured by ‘Credits’
- Assessment covers written submissions, records are entered by the Student and recorded as ‘Complete’
You can do everything in the App
- Add, View and Update all Assessments
- Add, View and Update Supervisions (usually done by your Mentor, but you can add comments on their notes)
- Easily review your Journal Entries on one page
- Separate pages for Pre M2 and Pre M3 Agreements
- Easily add multiple attachments such as Word docs, JPG or PDF’s by drag and drop (if you don’t want to type in the App)
- Email your Mentor to let them know when you submit an assessment
- The database hinges on the ‘Student-Mentor’ ID. Jack Student working with Jane Mentor the ID is Jack S-Jane M
- Update on the go – the App works well on a smartphone
TRE Certification Elements: Supervision and Assessment Exact Requirements
Supervision: Covers contact with Mentor, records are entered by the Mentor and measured by 'Credits'. A minimum of 13 credits, inc Final Cert Session, to certify. There are a minimum of 4 supervisions on Personal Process, 4 on Teaching Individuals and 4 on Teaching Groups.
Assessment: Covers written submissions, records are entered by the Student and recorded as 'Complete'. A minimum of 18 completed assessments to certify. Assessments include 2 Journal Summaries, Pre M2 and Pre M3 Agreements, 4 Write Ups on Teaching Individuals, 2 Case Studies, 4 Write Ups on Teaching Groups and 4 Write Ups on TRE Concepts.